Thursday, November 22, 2007

Excuses, excuses

I got on the plane completely determined to become a regular blogger once I landed in Tokyo -- after all, now I have something interesting to talk about!

Total posts since I got here: zero.

Here's what's up: right now I'm living in government housing, and have no Internet access. I can post at work, or I can drag my laptop up to Roppongi Hills and try to find a hotspot. But I obviously can't upload photos at work, and I've written some posts on my laptop but have no way to put them online.

I meet Saturday with my realtor to start looking at apartments, so fingers crossed, this no-interwebs situation will be resolved soon. Otherwise I will go crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Did you at least eat some sort of fowl today? Or, wait, the 22nd would have been yeasterday, at least for you?

Bummer about the internet access! Hope you'll be up blogging (regularly) soon.